Guest Refund Policy
The Guest Refund Policy supports guests in the event they experience a difficulty and are unable to avail of their booking.
This generally falls into one of 3 categories:
- The host cancels the reservation shortly before check-in or the host fails to provide access to the listing booked.
- The listing booked is misrepresented or lacks the promised amenities.
- The listing is not generally clean or could be deemed to be unsafe.
The following are scenarios covered by the Guest Refund Policy.
The guest arrived to the listing and notified Nights2stay within 24 hours that:
- The listing is missing a key amenity promised on the site at the time of the booking in either the listing’s description or amenities listed.
- The room type offered is not that which was listed / booked.
- The number of bedrooms or bathrooms in the listing does not match what was booked.
- The listing itself or the location of the listing is not what was booked.
- The listing does not have clean bedding or towels available for all the guests included on the reservation.
- The listing is unsanitary, unsafe or hazardous to the health of your guests.
- There is an animal in the listing which was not disclosed prior to booking.
A full refund will apply in such circumstances and will be processed within 4 days of Nights2stay being notified.
The Guest Refund Policy is applicable to all guests who have booked on the site, no matter the destination or their country of residence. The Guest Refund Policy is not insurance and does not replace your traveller’s insurance.